Easter was upon us and we had a blast as a family. However, we had a few moments where kids were
in tears.
Kara walked into our room on Easter Eve in tears. She said,
"Can you turn off the light in the kitchen?" Chas and I were
concerned as she was crying so we asked, "Why are you crying?"
She said, "The Easter Bunny won't come until I go to
sleep." She wanted to make sure that our house was not missed because she
had not gone to sleep yet.
During Easter morning, I made a video of them opening their
baskets. They tore into them excited
about what the basket contained. After Easter baskets were opened, we got ready to go to church and had a wonderful time of worship praising the Lord.
We watched the video later that afternoon and while watching the video,Jordan started to cry.
We watched the video later that afternoon and while watching the video,
While Jordan was crying, he raised his little hands up to the TV trying to grab the
basket.
No comments:
Post a Comment